- Antivirals: Testing & Treatment 1h 20min
Antivirals: Testing and Treatment
Viral infections are increasingly common, and there is a growing need to effectively treat them through natural therapies. In this course, Dr. Satya Ambrose delves into useful therapies and approaches to treating viral illnesses with herbs, vitamins, supplements, and acupuncture points. She also overviews potential drug therapies and laboratory evaluations that can be helpful in the case of viral illnesses.
By taking this course, you will gain a deep understanding of how to effectively treat viral illnesses through natural measures so that you can help your loved ones, family members, and patients recover
Dr. Satya Ambrose ND, LAc is a noted educator, teaching at both the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) and the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM). Her private practice focuses on oncology, endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, acupuncture, and women’s health.
- Overview of common laboratory diagnostics used to identify viral illnesses
- Understand the conventional medications used to treat viruses
- Be able to identify common nutraceuticals used to treat viral illnesses & their mechanism of action
- Overview of common acupuncture points that are used for viruses
- Learn herbal remedies that have historically been used to treat viruses
- Discuss alternatives therapies for viruses such as phage therapy and its use
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to Chitari Center of Collaborative Medicine, a nonprofit holistic healing center.
Dr. Ambrose is a noted educator, teaching at both the Natural College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) and the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM). She offers professional seminars in the Northwest, Montana, Hawaii, and the Dominican Republic. She received her B.A. in Psychology and Biochemistry from Evergreen State College in 1975 and a degree in acupuncture from the New England School of Acupuncture in 1976, followed by an advanced degree in acupuncture from the same institution in 1977. Dr. Ambrose earned the distinction of Naturopathic Doctor from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1989. Her private practice focuses on oncology, endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, acupuncture, and women’s health. Dr. Ambrose has been selected as one of Portland's most outstanding medical professionals by Portland Monthly Magazine's Top Doctors & Nurses 2014.