- Buteyko Breathing 1h 45min
Buteyko Breathing To Quiet The Mind
The Buteyko Breathing Method is a series of exercises and teachings developed by Dr. Konstantin Buteyko to correct abnormal breathing patterns and restore health. This class is designed to help health practitioners realize the signs and symptoms of Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome and understand the transformative role that the Buteyko Breathing Technique can have to significantly improve the health of their patients.
- Understand Bohr’s Law and its relevance to breathing
- Understand the brain’s role in controlling breathing
- Identify Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome as a systemic condition that clinically presents in many ways
- Identify symptoms of Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome and look at some of their patient’s symptoms with new understanding
- Understand the potential of Buteyko Breathing as a transformative tool in clinical practice
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to Chitari Center of Collaborative Medicine, a nonprofit holistic healing center.
Dr. Julie Glass graduated from NCNM in 1998 and has been providing health care to individuals and families in the Portland area since 1999. Previously a lifetime NYC resident, in 1994 Dr. Glass relocated to Portland to become a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and fulfill her dream of helping people heal.
She has extensive experience and training in working with children and adults with a diverse array of chronic conditions. After medical school Dr. Glass experienced a severe asthma attack, and she found her life transformed by learning and practicing Buteyko Breathing. Consequently, Dr. Glass trained to become a teacher of Dr. Konstanin Buteyko’s work, and has shared this knowledge with many patients, empowering them significantly improve their own health with the powerful tool of breath.