- Intro and Top Detox Remedies 29min
- Lymph, Lung, Blood, Cardiovascular, Kidney, and Spleen 42min
- Liver Remedies 20min
- Stomach, Colon, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Appendix, Skin and Nervous System 49min
Detoxification Using Homeopathy
What You'll Learn
- How to readily use homeopathy for detoxification in your busy practice
- The top 10 most effective remedies for detoxification
- How to know which organ(s) need support and which remedies to use
- How to dose homeopathic remedies for detoxification
- Successful case studies with dosing guidelines
Homeopathy is an incredibly complex yet powerful medicine. The applications of which can be remarkable for the purposes of detoxification. In this course, Dr. Holly Castle shares her 30-year’s experience and clinical pearls of detoxification using homeopathy. Chronic disease occurs when one or more organs become burdened and start to lose their functionality. Dr. Castle’s system teaches you how to identify which organ(s) need support and which singular remedy will support those organs. Her method is easy-to-learn, highly effective, and clinically-relevant. You don’t have to specialize in homeopathy in order to apply this knowledge. This method is designed for the busy practitioner who wants to incorporate effective homeopathic prescribing alongside other modalities.
Dr. Castle overviews dosing guidelines and shares numerous case study examples. She will clarify how to prescribe depending on various factors including the stage of disease, the patient’s vitality, and acute vs. chronic. She goes lesson by lesson focusing on different organs and organ systems, including the liver, kidneys, spleen, cardiovascular system, and much more.
Dr. Holly Castle received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine from National College of Naturopathic Medicine (now National University of Natural Medicine) in 1997 and is licensed in both OR and AZ.
She has been studying classical homeopathy since 1987 and Biotherapeutic Drainage since 2001. Dr Castle is a Certified Practitioner of Biotherapeutic Drainage. She is also a Senior Vitalist member of the Naturopathic Medicine Institute. Her practice emphasizes women’s health, family medicine, and the natural treatment of migraine headaches.