- Basics 12min
- Soil 12min
- Homeopathic Treatment of Soil 10min
- Aconitum C 200 (Weather Damage) 7min
- Belladonna C 200 6min
- Calendula C 30 (Maute-ABC-Method) 7min
- Silicea C 200 4min
- Natrium Sulfuricum C 30 6min
- Arsenicum album C 200 4min
- Solidago C 30 4min
- Hints in Practice 3min
Homeopathy for Plants: Full Course
What You'll Learn
- How to find the right remedy for a given disease
- Learn which kind of diseases there are and which triggers are responsible for a breakout
- Causes for pest invasions and their natural antagonists
- How to apply homeopathic remedies in acute cases
- Treating a plant with preventive measures vs in the acute case of a disease
- Several causes for growth problems and how to support the growth of roots
- Preparing seeds and young plants with homeopathic remedies and supporting plants at the beginning of the season and throughout the year
This full course on Homeopathy for Plants will teach you everything you need to know about applying and successfully treating plants and trees using homeopathy.
First off, you’ll become familiar withe basics of organic gardening, including basic information about soil and how to best prepare your soil using homeopathy. In addition, we’ll discuss weather damage and how to help treat and prevent weather damage homeopathically.
We’ll also talk about pests, their role in household gardens and how to best treat and prevent pest invasions in acute cases. Subsequently, we’ll also cover a large variety of diseases that can affect plants and how to effectively help treat and prevent said diseases in acute cases using homeopathy.
Next, we will discuss a number of special measure for preparing seeds and young plants and which homeopathic remedies to use as strengthening tonics for the growth of your plants. To conclude with, we’ll provide you with a couple of useful remedy kits that can be applied in different circumstances as well as give some practical recommendations for variety of recurring applications that are very effective when applied throughout the year.
All in all, if you’re a gardener who loves plants as well as homeopathy, then this course is just right for you!
Cornelia was born 1969 and is familiar with the spirit and application of classical homeopathy since she was a child. She learnt how rapidly and deeply this method heals from treating her own family, including her pets. Infected by her mother’s book “homeopathy for plants“, she plunged into this fascinating area of plant homeopathy. She works as co-author and organizes an internet and telephone helpline with individual consulting for amateur gardeners and professionals. She successfully completed her education as a homeopathic veterinary practitioner.