- Introduction and Overview 29min
- Remedies for Morning Sickness 14min
- Remedies for Labor and Delivery 32min
- Emergency Remedies in Labor 14min
- Remedies for Post-Partum Healing 29min
- Remedies for Colic in the Baby 7min
Homeopathy 101: Pregnancy and Birth
Do you want natural treatments to help with morning sickness?
Are you wondering what homeopathic medicines help with labor and delivery?
Do you want to learn remedies that can help with post-partum care?
This course will teach you about homeopathic medicine options for pregnancy, labor & delivery, and post-partum care for both mom and baby!
This course is for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of pregnancy, labor & delivery, and post-partum care and the homeopathic options that are available. You’ll learn from Dr. Anaheed Jackson, homeopath and naturopathic physician, who has boiled down the most important and useful homeopathic remedies you-need-to-know into this short course. Dr. Ana was inspired to create this course after having compiled useful notes for her own upcoming birth. She shares her own pregnancy journey (at the time of recording this course, she was 30-weeks pregnant!), supportive homeopathics and cell salts she took throughout her pregnancy, and briefly overviews useful supplements and books.
Dr. Ana will go over the most commonly used remedies that are helpful during this incredibly important and special time and highlights remedies she has used in her private practice with success. Included in this course are convenient PDF notes with easy-to-read charts that you can print out and use in a breeze!
The topics Dr. Ana covers in this course:
- Brief overview of homeopathic medicine
- Homeopathy’s rich history as it relates to pregnancy and birth
- Specific cell salts to use throughout pregnancy to support the body and promote metabolism
- Dr. Ana’s review of supplements and foods she consumed while pregnant and why
- Top remedies for morning sickness
- Top remedies for labor & delivery
- Remedies used for emergency situations (hemorrhage in mother and respiration issues in baby)
- Post-Partum and after-birth care for both mom and baby (physically and emotionally)
- Remedies to help heal after c-section
- Remedies that treat colic
- How to make your own remedies out of placenta, amniotic fluid, umbilical cord blood, vernix, breastmilk, and why you would want to
Please Note: This course is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information in this course is not an alternative or substitute to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, including nutrition, supplements, or lifestyle changes, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Instant course access
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of course slides
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below
Anaheed Jackson ND is a naturopathic physician who specializes in homeopathic medicine. She grew up in Colorado and graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, OR.
In her first year of medical school, she was introduced to the subject of homeopathy and instantly knew her calling was to be a homeopath and a life-long student of this modality. She has studied extensively with Anne Vervarcke, Matt Zorn, and Angelica Lemke and regularly attends lectures and classes to expand her knowledge.
Dr. Ana works with patients of all ages but has a particular interest in working with children with complex mental and behavioral disabilities such as autism, ADD/ADHD, PANS/PANDAS, tic disorders, epilepsy, etc. She loves learning therapies that focus on treating the root cause of illness and that work in harmony with the body’s natural ability to heal.
Beyond her love of homeopathy, Dr. Ana spends a lot of time with her husband and family. She is a classical pianist and finds great joy in both playing and creating music.
Dr. Ana has a deep passion to teach and connect with her students in a meaningful way. She hopes her students feel empowered to apply the knowledge they have gained to take control of their own health and the health of their families.